Garden Maintenance That’s Designed to Be Flexible
You choose the tasks which get done during your garden maintenance service. Whether that’s some light tidying, weeding, pruning, trimming, or strimming – we’ve got the equipment and the expertise to make it happen.
Gardeners Brixton’s garden care option is set up to work around you – so just tell us what you need! With experts available to chat to you around the clock, it’s never a bad time to call.
What You Get By Using Us For Garden Care
- A small team of two professional gardeners who’ll follow your instructions to the letter
- The provision of all of the high quality gardening tools your team need to do their work
- A straightforward hourly based garden maintenance service where you control the objectives
- 24-hour client support and service provided with all garden care
- Regular and one-off appointment options, suited to keeping your garden in trim on an ongoing basis
- A free quote on your service with zero obligation
- Your appointment will include the removal of up to 180 litres of garden waste for free
Your Service Can Include:
This garden maintenance service is designed to be flexible, and to meet you needs in terms of what you want to get done in your outside space. Tell us whether this is a one-off or regular garden care service, and then meet with your team of two professional gardeners when your appointment starts.
You can then tell them what you need, and then show them in person the details of what you want done. Some of the work asked for by our other domestic and business clients includes:
- General garden tidying
- Leaf clearance
- Tidying and weeding flower beds
- Trimming plants, and otherwise improving the health of flowers
- Clearing up around patio areas and pathways
But that’s by no means all. Simply give us a call and tell us about the garden care you’re after. We’ll confirm that we’re able to help you out!
Add landscaping or patio cleaning to your order – like many of our other clients – and see how much money you could save. Our multi-service discounts are one of the reasons we’re so popular with local people!